My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tomorrow is Monday and time for a fresh start

This weekend has been full of food temptations and I have given in waaayyy too much.  I feel full and heavy.  Tomorrow morning I will weigh myself and tackle the week anew.  I am ready for this.  I am also a bit excited because I am taking my dear mother to the airport on Tuesday and she will be gone for almost a month!  If you have read my posts in the past you will know that my mom is a bit of a saboteur.  She doesnt see it that way in fact she does compliment me on my weight loss often.  She means well, its just that food=love to her.  It is a vicious cycle that I am trying to overcome.

I have planned out my meals for the week, well, actually for my husband and son.  I am going to try and have some Lean Cuisine on days I cook special food for them like chorizo burritos and cheese, potato, beef casserole.  I will just feel better being in control of my eating that way.

So, despite the fact that tomorrow morning the scale will not be happy to see me I am still very optomistic.

Have a great week my dear friends!

1 comment:

  1. Instead of lean cuisine, you could try cooking yourself some chicken breasts or fish and freeze them for the week (ie, meal planning for you!). That's what I do, and it's super helpful. Just throw in some fresh vegetables in with them and it's a great healthy meal.

    You could even do a crock-pot meal or something and freeze one cup portions. The LC's have a ton of sodium and are probably too big of a serving for a bandster most times. Just a thought.

    Happy almost Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete