My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

15th...........measuring day


Well, today was my measuring day.  Since last month I have lost 5.5 inches.  Half an inch on my boobs, 2.5 on waist and 2.5 on hips.  I am pretty stoked about that.  Actually just last night I noticed that my underwear fit better LOL.  Now, if I can just stop wearing yoga pants then maybe I can tell on regular pants how it fits.  I should try on jeans I havent worn in a few months.  Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

I have to say that the biggest reason why I am a success right now with my weight loss is that I am so busy cleaning all day.  Man, does it wear me out but it keeps me busy.

I have my appointment with the dietician in two weeks.  I am looking forward to getting started although I still dont know which one I want (band or bypass)  I havent really been able to think about it thoroughly.  Thanks guys for your input, I value each and every one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Tanya, I saw your post on one of the Amanda's page and though I would introduce myself! I am 4+ months out of being banded and let me tell you I am thrilled with my progress! Don't be scared of PBing. It can be a little annoying at times but for what ever reason my body doesn't do it in public and I really feel like you train yourself not to ever do it. Can't be as bad as dumping or not getting enough vitamins like with Bypass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh-oh. Band vs. Bypass is coming out! lol I'll support whatever you decide, but obviously I think the band is better. ;)

    I'm glad to keep hearing about how well you're doing! :)

    ReplyDelete