My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Weigh-in

Yesterday was my weigh-in day.  I lost 1.5 pounds!  I kinda feel like I cheated though cause I got on the scale several times.  The first time I was only down .5 and then I waited a few minutes, tinkled a little more and then I was down 1.5, I have no idea why the big change.  Maybe my tile floor.....I dont know.  So I took the 1.5 and saved that!  Oh and I actually did it again to be sure and yes, it was the same.

I only made it to the gym 2 days this week cause I pulled a muscle on my job tuesday.  The back of my leg up to my butt on the right was killing me.  I actually woke up in agony tue night.  Luckily I had a heating pad and that was the only thing that helped.  I had my mom put some ben-gay on my leg but she rubbed it in to much I guess cause it burned soooo bad.  But now I am back to normal and will be ready to hit the gym again on Monday.

My mom will not be making the cinnamon rolls this weekend.  For one, she is not feeling real well and two I am the one that does the shopping and I didnt buy any yeast.  Yes, she was going to make them from scratch.  I am relieved.  I have mentioned in the past and realize once more that I cant have those things around (in abundance) or I will be in trouble.  Remember the cake she made last weekend.......well, I even found myself getting a spoon and getting some batter from the bowl AFTER the cake was made and I had a piece or two.  Yes, I have issues and I know I need to work on them.

I have also learned that MY issues with food are not necessarily others peoples issues with food.  There is a lot of food policing going on in my house especially with my mom (my husband is real bad) and I have in turn done the same to a dear friend and inadvertedly made her feel bad.  I am grateful she told me otherwise I would continue my bad behavior and comments and perhaps ruining our relationship.  It isnt always nice when someone holds a mirror to your face but it will make you a better person.  I feel horrible for causing her any pain and I apologized.  I love you dear friend and am very proud of you.

Have a great weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment