My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I'm a blogger!.........1st post 1/6/11

AAANNNDDD she's off!  So here I am a blogger, never thought I would do this but in the last few days I have been reading some blogs and found them to be really cool and insightful.
I have yet to be banded.  I am just starting the whole process.  I have an appointment with my Primary Doctor next tuesday.  I am a little nervous about discussing this idea with her but I have learned so much about the Lap Band Surgery that I feel certain she has to at least consider it.  I have seen You Tube videos of the surgery, I can accurately explain the whole procedure and I have learned from others bandsters what to expect.
I dont know if anyone will ever see this blog but if not that's ok.  This is a great way for me to journal my experience and hopefully meet others like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment