My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weigh-in Friday........oops

I almost forgot to let you know.  I lost a half pound.  Believe me when I tell you that I am ok with that.  As you may have been able to tell lately from my blog, I have been having a hard time losing.  For several weeks now I have been going up and down on scale several pounds.  Even this week mid week I was up 3 pounds.  I tried soooo hard the last couple of days and even harder on thurday evening not to snack.  I succeeded and am happy that I lost the extra pounds I gained during the week and a half more.  I guess you can say that I am in the same spot as two weeks ago cause last week I gained a half pound.  UUGGHH........ok, I am not going to get upset.  I know I have not been banded yet (ronnie)  and I shouldnt be so worried but when my dr told me not to gain any more I took that seriously.  I will be going on Wednesday and I am going to wear something light LOL and see how I do..

What frustrates me to no end is commercials.........man oh man....they are a dieters worst nightmare.  Food, food and more food.  Sometimes all I want to do is eat eat eat.  I really need to buy some more cucumbers.  They really are yum with salt, pepper, chili powder and lemon.  Very good late night snack.

Ok, well, I am going to bed now.  I just wanted to let you all know how my weigh-in went.  I hope I can break this slow spell soon.  OH yeah, perhaps when i get the band!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment