My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

The beginning of the week was "hurry and make up for the weekend".  It was tough cause I wasn't real prepared for it.  I didn't make my protein shake one morning and I didn't have any meal replacement bars.  Anyways, I barely survived.  Last night I was so hungry.  My body was screaming for food like never before.  I made a salad with some crab meat, tomato and half of an avocado and spritzed with Ranch spritzer.  After that I had to eat an Atkins bar cause I really really wanted something sweet.

I gave up and went to bed early last night.  Like at 8!  Yeah, crazy.  This morning I felt a bit like I was retaining water so I was nervous about getting on the scale but I figured hey, I have been losing every single week for a bit now so dont beat myself up right.  I peed one more time and lingered on the john and sure enough I was able to blah blah blah.

I got on the scale wearing nothing but my underwear and Hallelujah I lost ONE pound.  Yes, I am glad for that.

So far on my own I have lost almost 27 pounds, not too shabby.

I better go now, gotta put a roast in crock pot, make my smoothy and be at job within the hour.  Have a great on friends!

1 comment:

  1. After seeing your FB post about the roast I gotta giggle! LOL

    You're my hero, Tanya. :)

    You gotta blog and tell us how things are progressing with your surgeon!

    ReplyDelete