My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weigh-In Wednesday

Hello my blog, how are you today?  Have I told you lately that I love you??  Cute little blog you!  LOL

Having followers is really a bonus.  I love to blog.  It is much easier than keeping a journal.  I guess that is just the lazy side of me talking.

Anyways, I have not gained or lost any weight since last wednesday.  Well, you know what I mean.  I did gain a half pound this weekend but by this morning I had lost it.  It only took stepping on the scale 4 times to get this reading.  I weighed at 6am when I got up to get my boy off to school, didnt really like that reading, a couple more times cause readings were different and then when I woke up again (yes I went back to bed after I got him on the bus) and I like that reading so I kept that one.  We women are crazy species aren't we?

I worked out today and yesterday so far this week.  Today I felt very weak and started to shake after my workout but soon after consuming 50g protein I felt good.  The manager at the gym gave me a protein bar she said was an extra (sweet friend) and I had a protein shake waiting in car for me.

I am feeling pretty good right now.  I made a sign for my car for my new cleaning business and I do have a client I am meeting this Friday.  I am so excited to start this.  I also really need the money.

Have a blessed day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new business. I am proud of the workouts and you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really doing great! Congrats on starting your own business!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a great friend at the gym, especially a manager. :) I'm out of protein bars at the moment, maybe I need to join a gym. ;)

    ReplyDelete