My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is this the end of my journey?

Yesterday I got my unemployment check and found out that it is the last one.  This pretty much stressed me out.  We cannot pay the house and rest of bills with just my husbands check.  My mom has just started to help out but not a whole bunch.  Of course I can't tell my mom because it would cause great anxiety and more trips to ER.  So last night I took a sleeping pill and tried to leave my burdens on God.  I did however think "well, thats it for my surgery".  How can I plan that now.  The trips to San Diego, gas money, special foods.  So I was rather bummed out.


Today I finished an application that I had started online for Nurse assistant, which is basically like an orderly and I sent out a message on my facebook that I was available for house cleaning.  A friend who does nails responded back that she has women asking all the time.  She made a little flyer for me and posted it at her work.


So as the day has progressed I have felt better and better.  I don't know about going forward with my surgery but I guess I will take it one step at a time.


Weigh-in Wednesday is tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that, sweetie. Something will come along, seems like it always does. What a great friend for helping you out. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is a stressful time, but don't give up on your dreams. Postpone them if you have to, but try to resist the trap of thinking things will always be this way financially. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete