Thank you for the nominations ladies....Mandy's Journey, Canadian Girl with a Band and Jewel in the Rough. Immmm nnnooootttt wworrrrthy!
I am still very new to the blogging world so I hesitated when I was first nominated. (Do I even follow 15 yet????) anyways, thank you girls. Here is a list of 7 things about me and my nominations.
1. My name is spelled Tanja on my birth certificate. My mom is from Germany and that is how she spelled it. I didnt know until I was 14. My grandma told her to spell it with a y. My dear mom was learning english so she didnt fight it.
2. I only have one child. I had a hysterectomy last year and sometimes still grieve for the girl I will never have.
3. I am a baby christian. I was saved last year. I was headed for no good when God slapped me silly and told me to wake up.
4. I am unemployed and really wish I could afford to stay home for good.
5. I am a bit bossy but trying to change that about myself.
6. I ate a whole box of Girl Scout cookies in one day but you have to admit, the boxes are small. I know I know ~(head lowered in shame)~
7. I am totally and utterly addicted to blogging and reading blogs and I love you all.
my nominees..........womem so great that I bet all have already received the award. These are in no particular order......
1. Violinist with a band
2. Ronnie's Bandumentary
3. Mandy's Journey
4. Ala Peanut butter BANDwiches
5. Brave Food World
6. But you have such a pretty face
7. Chrissy's World
8. Diary of a Fat (and often Mad) White woman
9. Cupcakes and Carrots, a lap band journey
10. Heather's Lap Band Journey
11. Jewel in the Rough
12. Lap Band Gal
13. Fat Girl on the Outside
14. Undercover Banded
15. Ramblings of a drama queen
I know that I am not a bandster yet but hopefully I will be able to encourage others like you all have encouraged me, when I finally get banded. I am thrilled that you all even take the time to read my stuff. I really am honored to be a part of this crazy blogging world.