My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ok, who got me sick??


Just when I thought my week was going to be great I go and catch a cold.  I haven't a clue where I got it.


As for my goals so far this week.......Well, Monday was such a terrible day and I remember driving my car home wanting to cry but knowing it would make things worse.  Monday I woke up with a headache but tried to go about my day like normal.  I made it to one store for a few things I needed but when I got back home I was feeling worse.  Just as I go to lay down my mom screams for me to take her to the ER.  She is having chest pains.  I took my migraine medicine and didnt tell her I was hurting.  I dropped her off at ER and had to go get some meds she had ordered.  One thing I did do great was drink my water but as I am waiting in the drive thru (Walgreens pharmacy) I have to go to the bathroom soooooooooooooo bad.  Then I realize I need to get my son from busstop very soon so i cant stop.  So as I am driving home this is when I want to cry.  My head is killing me, my bladder hurt like never before and if I didnt have to hurry to get my son I would have pulled over and peed right there.  After I got my son I ran into the house and peed like 30 seconds.  I told him to make himself something to eat cause I needed to lay down.  My migraine went away about 8:30 pm.  Thank God.
Tuesday I had a massage scheduled at 10 am (present from sis-in-law).  It was painful and nice but being face down did something to my sinuses.  Next thing I know I have a sore throat and stuffy nose.
Today I am of course still sick and I havent been drinking enough.  I am weak and know that my goal for the gym is not happening this week.
I am not going to beat myself up.  We all get sick one time or another.  I did slip up with my eating tonight but have been doing really well otherwise. 


Well, I am ready to take my Nyquil and get in bed.  I will catch up on blogs tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Uh-oh. I hope you get to feeling better soon, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o i hope you feel better soon hun! I hope you have someone to take care of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the Nyquil helped (that always was my favorite part of catching a cold - the Nyquil induced coma!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the Nyquil worked for you.. Feel better soon!! How's you Mum doing??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually look forward to the Nyquil effect too but my nose is so stuffed up or running that I never stayed asleep long.
    My mom is fine. She just had an anxiety attack. Thanks friends. Gotta go blow my nose again :)

    ReplyDelete